Compliance and business advice can be surprisingly good bedfellows.
- You need to satisfy yourself that every client is a going concern.
- So you conduct a 10 minute Business Dashboard® assessment and see straight away their competence in the things that determine financial stability:
- Marketing – £ new customer acquisition rate
- Operations – £ customer retention rate
- Systems – £ business efficiency %
- People – £ productivity output / unused capacity
- Finance – £ pre-tax profit
- Value - £ business worth
- Then you see the £ potential for each, benchmarked against the top performers in its industry sector and form a view.
- You ask your client (or prospect) if they are willing to work with you to improve the most serious of these (for which there are 4000+ Runagood® readymade solutions).
- Decide if this business is, or could be a going concern, that you wish to have as a client
Get the half day training here for £99 +VAT
…and decide later whether to take the licence for unlimited use @ £99 +VAT per month