Team up with a Consultant
During our daily Runagood® Business Centre (RBC) demos for accountants, we’re noticing that some have a local business consultant sitting in, asking questions about how to collaborate.
So if you’d prefer to launch your AI Business Consultancy together and be part of reaching the UK’s 5.5m small businesses with affordable business advice, here’s how it could work for you both.
You, the accountant, using Runagood® technology, templates (and training) can action these steps in under one hour:
1. Generate a benchmarked Performance and Value Analysis; Forecast; Plan; Method steps; Business Documents and download a full report, for every existing, or prospective client.
2, Show the business owner his/her full potential in financial terms and the precise actions needed to attain them.
3. Map out a costed performance improvement project, selecting the ideal form of support,from: Mentoring; Coaching; Training; Consultancy; Project Management.
4. Ask the client to confirm and sign the contract template.
5. Set up a monthly automatic fee subscription to cover software, implementation costs and profit margin.
6. Match consultant suitability, skills and personality to those of your precious client
7. Collect and split the fee income with the consultant
Your consultant partner (using Runagood® technology, templates and training) actions these steps over the life of the project:
8. Meet the client and understand the project - online or physically. Agree the regularity of contact, timescale to achieve results, review dates and the named responsibilities in the project plan
9. Submit reports on project progress and any changes to the plan, agreed with the client
10. Receives from you an agreed % of the monthly fee payments from the client
11. Reviews project progress with you and client at agreed intervals
12. Introduces new clients and prospects to your practice
Please comment on this proposal and whether or not you wish to collaborate with a local consultant or prefer to learn the skills yourself by clicking 'Reply'.
And if you would, please ask us if you first want support and guidance. Eg we can provide pricing ranges, suggested fee splits and advice on how to select and manage consultants.
Meanwhile, we are making a similar proposal to consultants, so do expect to be approached by some.
Finally, if you haven’t done so already, you can book a ‘products in action’ demo here.