Quick lesson in popular culture and the literary world.
IT was a horror novel authored by none other than Stephen King. For those who don’t know, it follows the experiences of a few children as they’re terrorised by an evil entity. IT usually appears in the form of ‘Pennywise the Dancing Clown’ exploiting the fears and phobias of the children.
With absolutely nothing to do with books and clowns, IT is also a very well-known, (but dreaded) acronym for Information Technology - how about that for tenuous link?
There’s been no clowning around from us though, we’ve been busy with coding and testing over the past few weeks - fixing those little bugs in our software in an attempt to provide you folks with an even better service and user experience.
So what have we been up to, you may ask?
- Migrated CRM from SalesSeek to Freshworks and started using Microsoft Bookings / FreshSales. We also plan to integrate all our Area Directors on the new system.
- Streamlined and improved the Runagood® Software in certain parts and implemented UX (user experience) fixes.
- Updated the software that runs and manages our web services.
- System purchases and upgrades – Email/web server configuration improved to ensure better delivery & started migration to MS Teams phone system
- Finish refactored algorithm
Sounds rather impressive right? Let’s cut to the chase, what does all this mean for you and the supporters of Runagood®?
It’ll mean you should get a smoother, and more efficient user experience and it’ll certainly help us ‘back end’ to manage clients and users.
How can we leave you without quoting a line from the novel?
...”We all float down here!”